Standard Parasol lighting:
- With USB connection per set (8 strings).
- Manually operated and by remote control.
- USB is supplied as standard with Powerbank 10,000 mAh which allows approximately 7 hours of lighting.
- The Powerbank is charged via solar, and can be topped up using other sources of electricity.
Possible package Parasol extension:
- Solar on the parasol to feed the power bank, so no grid electricity costs.
- Small fans for air movement and cooling.
- Parasol infrared heating using solar generated power.
- Cooling through humidification.
- Various USB connections for telephone and laptop charging
Possible packages of terrace amenities:
- Terrace mood lighting.
- Powerbank for energy storage for direct use (light, heating, fans, sound, etc.)
- Infrared heating solution using solar energy
- Table heating by solar energy, either direct or from powerbank.
- Subsidies and grants available, country and region specific.
The above options are fully assembled and installed by a Top1-Systems expert, to comply with warranty conditions
Please contact us by email to explore both our CO2 reducing solutions and money saving on energy bills: firstname.lastname@example.org